Core Topics for Training and Revalidation in ICM: Goal Directed Therapy for the High Risk Surgical Patient; Cardiovascular Measurement and Monitoring
Tuesday 27th March, 2012
Churchill House, London
Registration is now closed.
This one day seminar covered the following:
- To show development and clinical benefits of Goal Directed Therapy with specific aims of showing how this can actually be achieved.
- To describe the physiology of clinical cardiovascular measurement with the physics of the equipment available in ICU.
- The physiological achievement of the appropriate measurement and a simulation session to reinforce learning.
Learning outcomes will be achieved by:
- Attendees understanding why, how, when, where and to which patients they should be applying this treatment
- Attendees understanding the potential improvement in outcome that can be obtained.
- Attendees understanding the potential loss of life or increase in post operative complications by not applying this therapy to any potential patients.
Registration is now closed
Those who wished to register may do so online or by completing the paper registration form and faxing or posting this, along with payment, to the ICS offices.
Registration Form Word
Registration Form PDF
Please note: London Deanery Trainees must complete the form below, and send via fax, post or email to the ICS Offices at least one week prior to the seminar.
London Deanery Registration Form
Consultant ICS Member - £110
SAS/Trainee ICS Member - £55
Consultant ICS Non Member - £165
SAS/Trainee ICS Non Member - £85
Those who attended?
Consultants, SAS Doctors and Trainees
Approved for 5 CPD
This seminar was kindly supported by:
For further information on this meeting please email Grace on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact a member of the team on 0207 280 4350.